Here you can find details of my media work.
- Contributor to 'This Man Wants Doctors To Euthanize Him Because He Can’t Accept His Sexuality' Broadly (10 June 2016).
- Isra Black, 'Most people want it, but the UK isn’t ready to legalise assisted dying' The Conversation (28 May 2015).
- Isra Black, Podcast: 'Britain's assisted dying bill reaches the Lords as opinion remains divided' Voice of Russia (18 July 2014).
- Isra Black, 'Assisted suicide bill is laudable, but poorly drafted' The Conversation (25 March 2014).
- Isra Black, 'Right-to-Die Campaign: Hope for ‘Martin’ after Court Rejects Lawful Euthanasia in Nicklinson-Lamb Case?' International Business Times (London, 02 August 2013).
- Penney Lewis and Isra Black, Podcast: 'Tony Nicklinson's legacy lives on in right-to-die campaign' King’s College London (5 September 2012).
- Isra Black, 'Tony Nicklinson: Can Law Change on Assisted Dying and Protect Vulnerable?' International Business Times (London, 24 August 2012).
- Isra Black, Mark O’Donnell Show BBC Radio Wiltshire (23 August 2012). Interview on assisted death following the death of Tony Nicklinson.
- Isra Black, 'Tony Nicklinson: Judiciary Should Stop Looking to Parliament for Legal Change' International Business Times (London, 20 August 2012).